Damien (@damienbowman) is joined by Campus Pressbox managing editor and SEC 411 (@_SEC411) co-host Seth Merenbloom (@SMerenbloom) to talk about a wide range of topics including common core math, coaches salaries, lateral moves (not plays) and the super powers of college football.
Note: Seth and Damien recorded this podcast before Washington beat Southern Cal on Thursday, October 8, 2015.
- College coaches salaries
- Charlie Strong, Butch Jones and lateral moves
- Best team in college football
- Coaches on the hot seat
- College football's super powers
- Wisconsin chancellor says Michigan, Ohio State overpaying coaches [Erick Brady/USA Today]
- College football coaches piling up more cash through bonuses [Steve Berkowitz and Christopher Schnaaras/USA Today]
- Campus Pressbox 18: Damien’s Barry Alvarez Mea Culpa with Max Brusky
- Butch Jones denies altercation with Vols lineman, but former player claims 'this man hit players' [Peter Berkes/SB Nation]
- UTK Chancellor: No proof of Jones' wrongdoing [Wes Rucker/247 Sports]
- The College Quickie: Predictions – Sometimes You’re Right, Sometimes You’re Wrong [Seth Merenbloom/Campus Pressbox]
- LSU AD Joe Alleva: 'We want South Carolina to feel at home' [Randy Rosetta/The Times-Picayune]
- Time and Change #23: Why Is Luke Fickell Still Here? [Campus Pressbox]
- Clemson's Dramatic Stadium Entrance Will Give You CHILLS [ESPN/YouTube]
- Is the Miami Hurricane Program a Super Power or Just Another Middle of the Road Program? [Seth Merenbloom/Campus Pressbox]
- The Kings of NCAA Football [Damien Bowman/More Than a Fan]
- Big Ten allows independents, AAC teams to fill Power 5 requirement [Vinnie Duber/CSN Chicago]
- Campus Pressbox 25: Our Favorite College Football Stadiums [Damien Bowman and Bird LeCroy/Campus Pressbox]
Send us your feedback!