Damien (@damienbowman) is joined by Jeff Rich (@byJeffRich) host of Lay of the Land to talk about the Indians dumping its cream-colored alternate uniforms, the lifespan of Chief Wahoo as well as other notable Native American-based team mascots, the suspension of Marlon Byrd and Jeff's National League team.
- Alternate uniform change
- Chief Wahoo and Native American-based team mascots
- Marlon Byrd
- Wild Card: Playoff's or not?
- Best/Worst/Most surprising thing about the Indians in 2016
- Where will the Indians be in 30 days, end of the season?
- Jeff's National League team
- Source: Tribe's Marlon Byrd Tests Positive for PEDs, Again [Vince Grzegorek/Scene Magazine]
- Cleveland Indians are finally "flushing" the awful cream jerseys [Matt Lyons/Let's Go Tribe]
- Cleveland Indians lose second outfielder to PED suspension; trade needed [Paul Hoynes/Cleveland Plain Dealer]