Seth (@Smerenbloom) and Bird (@Autull) talk about journalistic integrity to kick this Thanksgiving week podcast off. What’s going on at LSU and just how crazy are their boosters and athletic director? Does it matter where your team is ranked or is simply being in the top 4 enough? We finished off the podcast talking about rivalry week and Seth called his shot with picking A&M to beat LSU.
- Journalists versus bloggers
- Les Miles and his tenure at LSU
- College Football Playoff Top 4
- Rivalry Week
- Michael Wilbon drops “mother’s basement” slam against bloggers like it’s 2008 all over again [Andrew Bucholtz/Awful Announcing]
- On Grantland and Sports Media [Clay Travs/Outkick the Coverage]
- LSU Boosters Need to Lay Off the Moonshine [Seth Merenbloom/Campus Pressbox]
- John Chavis turned down a raise at LSU to leave for Texas A&M [Zach Barnett/Football Scoop]
- Mock College Football Playoff, Week 13 [Campus Pressbox]
- Alabama coaches had 'very valuable' meeting with Ohio State offensive coordinator following Sugar Bowl [Matt Zenitz/AL.com]
- 50 Years Ago: The 1964 Auburn Tigers [Bird LeCroy/Campus Pressbox]
Send us your feedback!