There's always plenty to talk about with SEC football and the off-season is no exception. College football fans have witnessed what seems like an elevated amount of turmoil during the 2016 off-season with Alabama being the most recent program cast into the spotlight as Cam Robinson and Hootie Jones were caught with marijuana and a stolen weapon.
Commissioner Greg Sankey has listened to the critics of his conference and will be adopting a more NFL-style of instant replay review during the 2016 season. It won't please everyone, but Sankey is taking action on a hot topic.
- Off the field controversies
- Cam Robinson and Hootie Jones
- Collaborative Process for Instant Replay
- As controversies pile up, SEC making the wrong statement this offseason [Alex Scarbourough/ESPN]
- Cam Robinson one of two Alabama players arrested on weapons, possession charges [John Taylor/NBC]
- SEC approves collaborative process for instant replay [Southeastern Conference]