Bird (@Autull) and Seth (@SethMerenbloom) were joined by Damien Bowman (@damienbowman) and we provided all of the answers to your college football questions...sort of. Butch Jones appears to be over his head at Tennessee and his recent press conferences show a coach who is cracking. LSU still has a job opening and appears to be going all in on Jimbo Fisher. Fisher doesn't need the SEC and is best served staying put in the ACC. And this is Rivalry Week in college football and that means the Iron Bowl is on tap.
- Butch Jones is in over his head
- Alabama should win the Iron Bowl
- Jimbo Fisher does not need LSU
- What is wrong with Texas?
- Notre Dame gets slapped on the wrist
- Some Thoughts on Butch Jones and His Relationship with the Fans [Charlie Burris/Orange and White Report]
- Report: LSU down to 4 candidates, including Orgeron [Andrew Olson/Saturday Down South]
- Alabama opens as three-score favorite over Auburn in Iron Bowl [James Crepea/AL.com]
- Notre Dame to vacate wins from 2012, 2013 over academic misconduct [Sports Illustrated]