Mike Wilson (@pigskinopinion), Seth Merenbloom (@SMerenbloom), and Ben Belden (@bbeldenCLE) talk about the mess at University of Miami, the AP Top 25, Stanford’s resurgence, and possible coaching changes around college football.
- AP Top 25
- Stanford resurgence; Baylor Bear issues
- University of Miami: Coaching possibilities, Steve Walsh
- Coaching possibilities around college football
- Brian Kelly to USC Trojans: A good fit or lateral move?
- Stanford's formations are the extreme opposite of the spread offense [Doc Harper/SB Nation]
- Top Candidates to Replace Al Golden as Miami Hurricanes Head Football Coach [Justin Ferguson/Bleacher Report]
- Seth Russell's injury won't affect Baylor's Playoff standing — for now [George Schroeder/USA Today]
- Which Direction Should USC Go? [Mike Wilson/Campus Pressbox]
Send us your feedback!