Mike Wilson (@pigskinopinion) and Seth Merenbloom (@SMerenbloom) talk about the first week of the College Football Playoff Poll, the officiating at the Duke/Miami game, and the solid careers of Frank Beamer and Jerry Kill.
- College Football Playoff Poll: Week 1
- Miami/Duke officiating: What type of discipline should be done?
- Frank Beamer career: Who should take over?
- Jerry Kill career: What does Minnesota do?
- CFB Playoff Rankings
- Officiating suspensions should be start, not end, of response to inexplicable Miami-Duke blunders [Johnette Howard/ESPN]
- 10 coaches to replace Frank Beamer at Virginia Tech [Steven Lassan/Athlon Sports]
- The 10-year Rule, Explained [Damien Bowman/Campus Pressbox]
- Jerry Kill retiring from Minnesota due to health: 'I can't do what I love doing any more' [Jason Kirk and Bill Connelly/SB Nation]
- While coaching football, Jerry Kill taught us about epilepsy [Bob Collins/Minnesota Public Radio]
Send us your feedback!