In this early summer podcast, Mike (@pigskinopinion) and Damien (@damienbowman) are joined by SEC 411 (@_SEC411) co-host Bird LeCroy (@Autull) to talk about all the happenings in college football. Why was UAB football disbanded to begin with? Bird reminds us who Paul Bryant, Jr. is related to. Damien wants to know why the SEC's new misconduct rule only applies to transfers. Uhh, why does Bob Stoops still have a job? Mike really liked USC when O.J. Simpson was there. If you were Urban Meyer, who would be your opening day quarterback? J.T. Barrett, Cardale Jones, or Braxton Miller?
- UAB, Ray Watts and Bill Clark
- SEC Misconduct Transfer Rule
- Pac-12's hot and sexiest teams
- Charlie Strong vs. Bob Stoops
- Ohio State's starting quarterback
- UAB football FAQ: What's next? [Mark Schlabach/ESPN]
- Mark Richt hopes for 'discretion' in new SEC transfer rule [ESPN]
- Mailbag: Why the Pac-12 will be a brutal gauntlet in 2015 & more [Stewart Mandel/FOX Sports]
- Take Two: Who is under more pressure this season, Charlie Strong or Bob Stoops? [Max Olson & Jake Trotter/ESPN]
- Ohio State QB race: Jones will win job but Barrett steals it back [Bruce Feldman/FOX Sports]
Send us your feedback!