Mike Hattery (@HatmanEHC) of Everybody Hates Cleveland and Hayden Grove (@H_Grove) of Indians Baseball Insider discuss the various aspects of the clubhouse before and after Michael Bourn and Nick Swisher were traded to the Atlanta Braves at the trade deadline. Following, there's a DEEP discussion of the collaborate tendencies of the starting rotation and post hoc ergo propter hoc (Latin: "after this, therefore because of this").
- The locker room after before and after Swisher-Bourn deal
- Mike Aviles and honoring Adriana with a first pitch ceremony
- Urshela-Lindor getting comfortable together in the big leagues
- Jose Ramirez is really valuable to this team and how some demotions help
- A cerebral and collaborative pitching staff
- Trading Swisher and Bourn didn’t really change the world in which we live
Send us your feedback!