The Indians' sent moderate shock waves this week, announcing that Michael Brantley not only was going to be in the lineup this week, but that he was playing five or six innings in left field. Can he start opening day, and should he? What does this mean for Tyler Naquin, who's been tearing up spring with gap power, good defense and a .400-plus average? Is Lonnie's D good enough to stick around for the season? Can Trevor Bauer make it a big four, and should we buy our wigs for the Mike Clevinger train? Everybody Hates Cleveland's Jim Pete (@JimPeteEHC), Did The Tribe Win Last NIght's? Danny Madden (@Danny_Madden) and Indians Baseball Insider's Jim Berdysz (@birdmanCLE) BRING IT, for Tribe Time Now episode 44.
- Michael Brantley is returning on Thursday, is it too early?
- What role, if any, will Tyler Naquin have breaking camp
- Can Lonnie Chisenhall overcome his bat, and continue his fantastic defense?
- Is Trevor Bauer going to break out, or just flat out crazy?
- Mike Clevinger, future star, or overblown?
- Joey Butler and Offensive Upside [Mike Hattery/Everybody Hates Cleveland]