Jim Pete (@JimPeteEHC) from Everybody Hates Cleveland is joined by Bob Toth (@TheBobToth) of Did the Tribe Win Last Night? to talk about Francisco Lindor's year of exceeding expectations, Bryan Shaw's implosive year, a bullpen full of misfits, and ponder whether or not Chris Antonetti was serious about bringing up Bradley Zimmer and/or Clint Frazier, and what it means for Michael Brantley in 2016.
- Francisco Lindor exceeded expectations in his 162 Game debut
- Bryan Shaw's overuse
- The Indians have a very flawed, bottom-of-the-barrel bullpen
- The yearly minor league bullpen signings
- Chris Antonetti opened CIA headquarters to tell us the Indians would consider a Zimmer/Frazier call-up
- But what about Brantley? How bad must it be for Zimmer and Frazier to be considered?
- Damn Royals
- The Bomb Squad Bullpen Corner [Jim Pete/Everybody Hates Cleveland]
- Celebrating One Year of Francisco Lindor [Bob Toth/Did The Tribe Win Last Night?]