After finally hashing out the correct twitter handle for our guest, Ryan (@RThompAK13) from More Than a Fan: Cleveland and Joe (@BRBBlog) from Burning River Baseball get down to brass tax regarding Corey Kluber, Carlos Carrasco, Game 1 & 2, and discuss the economics of sports in this week's episode of the Tribe Time Now podcast!
In tonight's podcast we discuss:
- Game 1
- The team against left-handed pitching
- Game 2
- lineups and substitutions because of Brantley’s absence
- Argument for Tyler Holt and Jesus Aguilar on team ^
- Ryan Raburn, sports economics and decision theory
- Sports economics as it pertains to Ryan Raburn
- Why is Raburn in the 7 hole?
- strategy as it pertains to the batting order
- How jose altuve changes the game as it pertains to run creation
- big strike zone in game 1
- Chuck @familyman2016
- “I doubt we will win 90 games but I really really hope I'm wrong about that, Cleveland is no longer a Baseball city, I hate it”
- Kluber Carrasco deals and the economics around the deals