The Cleveland Indians are currently streaking, having won eight of their last ten, and nine of their last thirteen. Now that they’ve taken three of four from the Yankees, and swept the Angels, Everybody Hates Cleveland’s Mike Hattery and Jim Pete take a look at whether or not the Tribe is finally ready to make a run, and if it’s too late. The offense has also picked up of late, with the roster fitting together better than it has all year, thanks to Francisco Lindor and Michael Brantley. Finally, The EHC crew talks Mark Shapiro, Jim Hart, Chris Antonetti and Mike Chernoff, and what the front office may look like going forward.
- Is the AL made up of haves and have-nots, and what are the Indians?
- Can the Indians catch the Twins, and then the Rangers?
- This roster just fits better.
- The Lindor IQ, and how it’s changed the dynamics of the team.
- Urshela has made everyone forget about third base, and that’s a good thing.
- Michael Brantley is top five offensively in baseball
- Mark Shapiro is as good as gone, and what happens next is interesting.